Help us protect Louisiana's children. Report Child Abuse & Neglect: 1-855-4LA-KIDS (1-855-452-5437) toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Join Us -- DCFS Careers
If you care about children and families, there's a place for you at DCFS.
- Compensation & support available for advanced education
- Flexible shifts available
- Overtime available, compensation for on-call hours
- Health insurance through Louisiana's Office of Group Benefits
- Annual leave, sick leave & holiday pay
- Defined benefit plan, retirement through Louisiana State Employee's Retirement Syst
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals, e.g. attorneys, pediatricians
What are Your Interests? Where Is Your Place?
|About The Louisiana DCFS Divisions|
|Child Welfare||CW works to keep children safe and thriving by protecting them against abuse and neglect, reuniting families and finding quality foster and adoptive homes.|
|Child Support Enforcement||CSE promotes parental responsibility so children receive support from both parents, even when they live in separate households.|
|Economic Stability||ES helps stabilize families by providing access to federal eligibility programs, including the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).|
|Disability Determinations Services||DDS is a state agency funded by the federal government to make disability findings for the Social Security Administration.|